lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

My favourite picture



This picture was taken at Arturo Merino Benitez airport last year by my father, when I return from Brazil, it was a great coincidence to meet with Alexis Sanchez, because I has the opportunity to take me a picture with him .In this picture are my mother ,Alexis Sanchez and me. I love this picture because is the only picture in which I am with any celebrity. I think Alexis Sanchez is the best soccer player that has chili at this time. He plays in Italy at Udinese, in this team also played another Chilean soccer player, David Pizarro. The tournament in Italy is very hard because there are many really strong teams. He is very young, he has only 21 years old and he is an immovable piece in the Chilean soccer team. He was the player who made the last two goals against Bolivia in the last triumph of the Chilean selection.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario