lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

My favourite piece of technology



My favourite piece of technology is the computer. I think that the computer was the best creation, because whit this you can study, do homework, talk with friends, play games, download and listen music, watch videos and surfing the internet to be aware of what is happening around the world. This year I had to buy a new computer, because the former is damaged. Acquired this computer for a very low price because a friend works at computer service technical. My new computer is faster and has more memory capacity. I use it every day for do work for the university, to communicate with my family and friends and play games. My life without computers would be quite difficult, because now all the classes of the university are sent via internet. Also the computer programs help me do the calculations in a shorter time, graphics immediately and send via mail to Teacher.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario