miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

Myself

Good Heaven!!
Hi guys, I`m Cristian Urrutia but you can call me crist. I`m 22 years old I`m studing Agricultural Engineering at the University of Chile but the last year I have been studied in Brazil for six months at the University of Brasilia, this was a jolly awesome experience. I understood that the english lenguage is really important and I want to get better my english because I would like to go the United Kingdom one day and I want to travel arround the world and I can comunicated with everybody and make a friendly with everyone in the world. Thank you so much for read my blog and I hope that many classmates post me.

1 comentario:

  1. hi Cristian:I hope you are well. it´s very interesting that you had been in brasilia, you´re so lucky. you are right about that the english is very important, I also want to travel around the world, this is one of my dreams.
    well see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar